Services and Freedom of Information
- The recreation ground
- Play area adjoining the recreation field including the provision, regular inspection and maintenance of play equipment
- The allotments in Chapel Lane adjoining the recreation ground – these are managed by the Parish Council Allotment Officer
- Bus shelters
- Street lighting
- Grass cutting of the churchyard burial area
- The War Memorial
- Contracting out the mowing of specific grass areas in the village
- Maintaining the county wildlife site adjoining the recreation field
The Parish Council has a consultative role in providing the following services to the village:
- All highways improvements including speed restrictions, traffic calming and new road layouts
- All planning applications. For details of planning applications currently lodged with Aylesbury Vale District Council please click here to go to their website.
The Parish Council liaises with the following service providers on behalf of the local community:
- Thames Valley Police
- Buckingham primary and acute health trusts
The Parish Council also supports the local community in the following ways:
- Taking a lead in getting things done in the village, for example pursuing community grants
- Supporting local community groups
- Supporting local community facilities, such as the Village Hall
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the Freedom of Information Act, please find listed below details of, and links to, information available on this website. If you wish to view any documents in person, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council.
Information available from Akeley Parish Council under the model publication scheme:
Clerk to Akeley Parish Council
Schedule of Charges
This describes how the charges have been arrived at and is published as part of the guide.
|9th November Meeting Agenda||9th November Meeting Minutes|
|7th September Meeting Agenda (Not Available)||7th September Meeting Minutes|
|13th July Meeting Agenda||13th July Meeting Minutes|
|11th May Annual Parish Meeting Agenda (Not Available)||11th May Annual Parish Council Meeting Minutes|
|9th March Meeting Agenda (Not Available)||March 9th March Meeting Minutes|
|12th January Meeting Agenda (Not Available)||12th January Meeting Minutes|
Please email any ideas or contributions to the webmaster by clicking here:firstname.lastname@example.org.